Work Psychology Hub is a private limited company whose UK company number is 11081092. Work Psychology Hub is a “controller” for the purposes of data protection laws. The current Data Protection Laws came into effect on 25 May 2018.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Work Psychology Hub collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any other personal information that may be needed to fulfil the requirements of any contract with you – including the required personal information of your employees or other designated persons.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Work Psychology Hub with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, sign a contract or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide information to us in connection with any contract.
How will we use your data?
Work Psychology Hub collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, fulfil contractual requirements or manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might be interested in.
We sometimes use third party associates to provide services in connection with our customer contracts so we may provide your personal data to these associates. However, this will be restricted to information that is essential for such services and associates will be formally required to abide by the provisions of this policy.
When Work Psychology Hub processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Work Psychology Hub stores your data on secure servers and work stations at its places of work or on ‘cloud’ services that are protected by strong password protocols which are only available to employees and directors of Work Psychology Hub.
Work Psychology Hub will keep your personal data for a period not longer than 12 months after the conclusion of all obligations by either party in connection with a contract between us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data using secure erasure techniques.
Work Psychology Hub would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might be interested in.
You have the right at any time to stop Work Psychology Hub from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time.
Work Psychology Hub will never pass your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes without your prior written permission.
What are your data protection rights?
Work Psychology Hub would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Work Psychology Hub for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Work Psychology Hub correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Work Psychology Hub to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Work Psychology Hub erase your personal data. You will be advised if this may impact our ability to fulfil our obligations under any contract.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Work Psychology Hub restrict the processing of your personal data. You will be advised if this may impact our ability to fulfil our obligations under any contract.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Work Psychology Hub’s processing of your personal data. You will be advised if this may impact our ability to fulfil our obligations under any contract.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Work Psychology Hub transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you as may be agreed in any contract.
If you make any such request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details set out in any contract between us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Our website may use a number of different types of cookie including:
- Functionality – Work Psychology Hub uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
- Advertising – Work Psychology Hub uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. [Work Psychology Hub sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.]
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected], Call us on: 0203 488 3460 or Write to us at: Cambridge Chambers, 200-202 High Street, Bromley, Kent BR1 1PW.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Work Psychology Hub has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113.